MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: LEFT VENTRICULAR EJECTION FRACTION: HFmrEF and HFpEF
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessCardiac Magnetic Resonance as an Alternative to Endomyocardial Biopsy to Predict Recoverability of Left Ventricular Function in Methamphetamine- Associated CardiomyopathyMargarida Pujol-López, Xavier Bosch, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyCardiac Magnetic Resonance as an Alternative to Endomyocardial Biopsy to Predict Recoverability of Left Ventricular Function in Methamphetamine-Associated CardiomyopathyStephan Schürer, Norman Mangner, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Real World Use of Hypertonic Saline in Refractory Acute Decompensated Heart FailureLast mentioned on Fri Aug 07 2020
- Omecamtiv Mecarbil in Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- Health Literacy and Outcomes Among Patients With Heart FailureLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- View More