MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: EXERCISE AND HEART FAILURE
- Restricted accessRight Ventricular Contractile Reserve and Pulmonary Circulation Uncoupling During Exercise Challenge in Heart FailurePathophysiology and Clinical PhenotypesMarco Guazzi, Francesco Bandera, et al.
- Restricted accessSkeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Content, Oxidative Capacity, and Mfn2 Expression Are Reduced in Older Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction and Are Related to Exercise IntoleranceAnthony J.A. Molina, Dalane W. Kitzman, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in the Use of Guideline-Directed Therapies Among Dialysis Patients Hospitalized With Systolic Heart FailureFindings From the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure ProgramAmbarish Pandey, Gregg C. Fonarow, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Real World Use of Hypertonic Saline in Refractory Acute Decompensated Heart FailureLast mentioned on Mon Jun 15 2020
- Omecamtiv Mecarbil in Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- Health Literacy and Outcomes Among Patients With Heart FailureLast mentioned on Tue Jun 16 2020
- View More