- Restricted accessLong-Term Extrapolation of Clinical Benefits Among Patients With Mild Heart Failure Receiving Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyAnalysis of the 5-Year Follow-Up From the REVERSE StudyMichael R. Gold, William T. Abraham, et al.
- Restricted accessFurther Peripheral Vascular Dysfunction in Heart Failure Patients With a Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist DeviceThe Role of PulsatilityMelissa A.H. Witman, Russell S. Richardson, et al.
- Restricted accessPhotoplethysmographic Signal to Screen Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Hospitalized Heart Failure PatientsFeasibility of a Prospective Clinical PathwaySunil Sharma, David J. Whellan, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Real World Use of Hypertonic Saline in Refractory Acute Decompensated Heart FailureLast mentioned on Fri Aug 07 2020
- Omecamtiv Mecarbil in Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- Health Literacy and Outcomes Among Patients With Heart FailureLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- View More