MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: HEART FAILURE WITH PRESERVED EJECTION FRACTION
- Restricted accessThe Hospitalization Burden and Post-Hospitalization Mortality Risk in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionResults From the I-PRESERVE Trial (Irbesartan in Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction)Peter E. Carson, Barry Massie, et al.
- Restricted accessOlder Adults, “Malignant” Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, and Associated Cardiac-Specific Biomarker Phenotypes to Identify the Differential Risk of New-Onset Reduced Versus Preserved Ejection Fraction Heart FailureCHS (Cardiovascular Health Study)Stephen L. Seliger, Christopher deFilippi, et al.
- Restricted accessRelative Importance of History of Heart Failure Hospitalization and N-Terminal Pro–B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Level as Predictors of Outcomes in Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection FractionSøren L. Kristensen, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Real World Use of Hypertonic Saline in Refractory Acute Decompensated Heart FailureLast mentioned on Mon Jun 15 2020
- Omecamtiv Mecarbil in Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- Health Literacy and Outcomes Among Patients With Heart FailureLast mentioned on Tue Jun 16 2020
- View More