- Restricted accessRace and Vitamin D Binding Protein Gene Polymorphisms Modify the Association of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Incident Heart FailureThe ARIC (Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities) StudyPamela L. Lutsey, Aaron R. Folsom, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessing the Use of International Classification of Diseases-10th Revision Codes From the Emergency Department for the Identification of Acute Heart FailureNatalia Frolova, Justin A. Ezekowitz, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiopulmonary Responses and Prognosis in Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyA Potential Role for Comprehensive Noninvasive Hemodynamic AssessmentGherardo Finocchiaro, Euan A. Ashley, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessCharacterization of Pulmonary Hypertension in Heart Failure Using the Diastolic Pressure GradientThe Conundrum of High and Low Diastolic Pulmonary GradientChristian Gerges, Irene M. Lang, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyCharacterization of Pulmonary Hypertension in Heart Failure Using the Diastolic Pressure Gradient: The Conundrum of High and Low Diastolic Pulmonary GradientEmmanouil Tampakakis and Ryan J. Tedford
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Real World Use of Hypertonic Saline in Refractory Acute Decompensated Heart FailureLast mentioned on Mon May 11 2020
- Omecamtiv Mecarbil in Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Gaps in Patients With Heart Failure and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Oct 20 2019
- View More