MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: PHARMACOGENETICS AND PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
- Restricted accessAlbuminuria Is Independently Associated With Cardiac Remodeling, Abnormal Right and Left Ventricular Function, and Worse Outcomes in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionDaniel H. Katz, Sanjiv J. Shah, et al.
- Restricted accessReduced Risk for Inappropriate Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Shocks With Dual-Chamber Therapy Compared With Single-Chamber TherapyResults of the Randomized OPTION StudyChristof Kolb, Dominique Babuty, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Use in Patients With ComorbiditiesResults From a Combined Analysis of 4 Randomized Clinical TrialsBenjamin A. Steinberg, Gillian D. Sanders, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Rehabilitation Improves Functional Capacity and Patient-Reported Health Status in Patients With Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist DevicesThe Rehab-VAD Randomized Controlled TrialDennis J. Kerrigan, Steven J. Keteyian, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Real World Use of Hypertonic Saline in Refractory Acute Decompensated Heart FailureLast mentioned on Mon Jun 15 2020
- Omecamtiv Mecarbil in Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- Health Literacy and Outcomes Among Patients With Heart FailureLast mentioned on Tue Jun 16 2020
- View More