Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction (HFpEF)
- Restricted accessReplyHealth-Related Quality of Life in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionAlvin Chandra, Scott D. Solomon, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth-Related Quality of Life in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionMaria Belkin, Christian Mueller, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction, the Fifth Industrial Revolution and HumanityMuddassir Mehmood
- Restricted accessAge-Related Divergence of Risk-Benefit Relationship of Spironolactone Treatment for Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionDalane W. Kitzman and Bharathi Upadhya
- Restricted accessReplyThe Importance of Baseline Physical Activity Level in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionAnna L. Beale, David M. Kaye, et al.
- Restricted accessObesity-Related Heart Failure With a Preserved Ejection FractionThe Mechanistic Rationale for Combining Inhibitors of Aldosterone, Neprilysin, and Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter-2Milton Packer and Dalane W. Kitzman
- Restricted accessDesign Elements and Enrollment Patterns of Contemporary Trials in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionA Systematic ReviewAyman Samman Tahhan, Javed Butler, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Transition From Hypertension to Heart FailureContemporary UpdateFranz H. Messerli, Sripal Bangalore, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin Receptor Neprilysin Inhibition in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionRationale and Design of the PARAGON-HF TrialScott D. Solomon, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
- Restricted accessDeveloping Therapies for Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionCurrent State and Future DirectionsJaved Butler, Mihai Gheorghiade, et al.