JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, FACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
Editor's Page: Heart Failure Health Care 2018: Challenges and Opportunities
- Rising Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure in the United StatesFacts Versus FictionRohan Khera, Kumar Dharmarajan, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- The Hospital Readmissions Reduction ProgramEvidence for HarmAnkur Gupta, Gregg C. FonarowJACC: Heart Failure
- Comparing Measures to Assess Health-Related Quality of Life in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionRebecca Napier, Steven E. McNulty, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Approximation of the Incidence of Myocarditis by Systematic Screening With Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingDimitri Patriki, Eva Gresser, et alJACC: Heart Failure