JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, FACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
- Renal Effects and Associated Outcomes During Angiotensin-Neprilysin Inhibition in Heart FailureKevin Damman, Mauro Gori, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Medicare Expenditures by Race/Ethnicity After Hospitalization for Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionBoback Ziaeian, Paul A. Heidenreich, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Venoarterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Cardiogenic ShockMary E. Keebler, Elias V. Haddad, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Traveling the Interstices of Data SharingPaul W. Armstrong, Robert J. Mentz, et alJACC: Heart Failure