JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, MACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
- Adiposity and Incident Heart Failure and its SubtypesMESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Vishal N. Rao, Di Zhao, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Safety of Alpha Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists in Heart FailureCynthia A. Jackevicius, Zunera Ghaznavi, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Cardiogenic Shock Complicating Takotsubo EventsScott W. SharkeyJACC: Heart Failure
- Forgotten No MoreA Focused Update on the Right Ventricle in Cardiovascular DiseaseMyriam Amsallem, Olaf Mercier, et alJACC: Heart Failure