JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, FACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
- Body Mass Index and Heart Failure MortalityMore is Less?Michael E. HallJACC: Heart Failure
- Sense and Sensibility of the Use of NT-proBNP for Eligibility in Clinical TrialsAdriaan A. VoorsJACC: Heart Failure
- Using NT-proBNP for Eligibility and Enrichment in Trials in HFpEF, HFmREF, and HFrEFGianluigi Savarese, Nicola Orsini, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Impact of Body Mass Index on Heart Failure by Race/Ethnicity From Get With The Guidelines–Heart Failure (GWTG–HF) RegistryTiffany M. Powell-Wiley, Julius Ngwa, et alJACC: Heart Failure