JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, MACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
Clinical Research: Physical Activity and Incidence of Heart Failure in Postmenopausal Women
- Income Inequality and Outcomes in Heart FailureA Global Between-Country AnalysisPooja Dewan, for the PARADIGM-HF and ATMOSPHERE Investigators, et al.JACC: Heart Failure
- Identification of Frailty in Chronic Heart FailureShirley Sze, Andrew L. Clark, et al.JACC: Heart Failure
- Impact of Degree of Left Ventricular Remodeling on Clinical Outcomes From Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyFadi Shamoun, Michael R. Bristow, et al.JACC: Heart Failure
- Target Doses of Heart Failure Medical Therapy and Blood PressureInsights From the CHAMP-HF RegistryPoghni A. Peri-Okonny, John A. Spertus, et al.JACC: Heart Failure