JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, MACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
Clinical Research: Physical Activity and Incidence of Heart Failure in Postmenopausal Women
- Diastolic Determinants of Excess Mortality in Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection FractionGiovanni Benfari, Maurice Enriquez-Sarano, et al.JACC: Heart Failure
- Decline in Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction Following Anthracyclines Predicts Trastuzumab CardiotoxicityShom Goel, Jane Beith, et al.JACC: Heart Failure
- Heart Failure and the Affordable Care ActPast, Present, and FutureJonathan D. Wolfe, Karen E. Joynt Maddox, et al.JACC: Heart Failure
- Trastuzumab Cardiotoxicity After Anthracycline Exposure Constitutes a Complex and Clinically Important EntityMichael S. Ewer, Steven M. Ewer, et al.JACC: Heart Failure