FOCUS ISSUE: HEART FAILURE ETIOLOGY AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessCardiogenic Shock in Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy Versus Acute Myocardial InfarctionAn 8-Year National Perspective on Clinical Characteristics, Management, and OutcomesSaraschandra Vallabhajosyula, Abhiram Prasad, et al.
- Restricted accessSex-Based Differences in Outcomes After Mitral Valve Surgery for Severe Ischemic Mitral RegurgitationFrom the Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials NetworkGennaro Giustino, Judy Hung, et al.
PATIENT PERSPECTIVE: LIVING WITH HEART FAILURE
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Wed May 08 2019
- The Role of the Clinical Examination in Patients With Heart FailureLast mentioned on Sun Apr 14 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jun 09 2019
- View More