DEAD LETTER OFFICE
- Restricted accessLong-Term Effect of Endothelin Receptor Antagonism With Bosentan on the Morbidity and Mortality of Patients With Severe Chronic Heart FailurePrimary Results of the ENABLE TrialsMilton Packer, R.T. Martin, et al.
FOCUS ISSUE: EXERCISE, FITNESS, AND HEART FAILURE
- Restricted accessUnraveling the Relationship Between Aging and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionThe Importance of Exercise and Normative Reference StandardsDalane W. Kitzman, Peter H. Brubaker, et al.
- Restricted accessBody Mass Index and Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Mid-Life and Risk of Heart Failure Hospitalization in Older AgeFindings From the Cooper Center Longitudinal StudyAmbarish Pandey, Jarett D. Berry, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Current Versus Previous Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Guidelines on the Proportion of Patients With Heart Failure Eligible for TherapyKristin J. Lyons, Gregg C. Fonarow, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More