MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: LEFT VENTRICULAR EJECTION FRACTION: HFmrEF and HFpEF
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessCardiac Magnetic Resonance as an Alternative to Endomyocardial Biopsy to Predict Recoverability of Left Ventricular Function in Methamphetamine- Associated CardiomyopathyMargarida Pujol-López, Xavier Bosch, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyCardiac Magnetic Resonance as an Alternative to Endomyocardial Biopsy to Predict Recoverability of Left Ventricular Function in Methamphetamine-Associated CardiomyopathyStephan Schürer, Norman Mangner, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More