MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: EXERCISE AND HEART FAILURE
- Restricted accessRight Ventricular Contractile Reserve and Pulmonary Circulation Uncoupling During Exercise Challenge in Heart FailurePathophysiology and Clinical PhenotypesMarco Guazzi, Francesco Bandera, et al.
- Restricted accessSkeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Content, Oxidative Capacity, and Mfn2 Expression Are Reduced in Older Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction and Are Related to Exercise IntoleranceAnthony J.A. Molina, Dalane W. Kitzman, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in the Use of Guideline-Directed Therapies Among Dialysis Patients Hospitalized With Systolic Heart FailureFindings From the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure ProgramAmbarish Pandey, Gregg C. Fonarow, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More