- Restricted accessLong-Term Extrapolation of Clinical Benefits Among Patients With Mild Heart Failure Receiving Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyAnalysis of the 5-Year Follow-Up From the REVERSE StudyMichael R. Gold, William T. Abraham, et al.
- Restricted accessFurther Peripheral Vascular Dysfunction in Heart Failure Patients With a Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist DeviceThe Role of PulsatilityMelissa A.H. Witman, Russell S. Richardson, et al.
- Restricted accessPhotoplethysmographic Signal to Screen Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Hospitalized Heart Failure PatientsFeasibility of a Prospective Clinical PathwaySunil Sharma, David J. Whellan, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More