MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: HEART FAILURE WITH PRESERVED EJECTION FRACTION
- Restricted accessThe Hospitalization Burden and Post-Hospitalization Mortality Risk in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionResults From the I-PRESERVE Trial (Irbesartan in Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction)Peter E. Carson, Barry Massie, et al.
- Restricted accessOlder Adults, “Malignant” Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, and Associated Cardiac-Specific Biomarker Phenotypes to Identify the Differential Risk of New-Onset Reduced Versus Preserved Ejection Fraction Heart FailureCHS (Cardiovascular Health Study)Stephen L. Seliger, Christopher deFilippi, et al.
- Restricted accessRelative Importance of History of Heart Failure Hospitalization and N-Terminal Pro–B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Level as Predictors of Outcomes in Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection FractionSøren L. Kristensen, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More