- Restricted accessRace and Vitamin D Binding Protein Gene Polymorphisms Modify the Association of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Incident Heart FailureThe ARIC (Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities) StudyPamela L. Lutsey, Aaron R. Folsom, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessing the Use of International Classification of Diseases-10th Revision Codes From the Emergency Department for the Identification of Acute Heart FailureNatalia Frolova, Justin A. Ezekowitz, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiopulmonary Responses and Prognosis in Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyA Potential Role for Comprehensive Noninvasive Hemodynamic AssessmentGherardo Finocchiaro, Euan A. Ashley, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessCharacterization of Pulmonary Hypertension in Heart Failure Using the Diastolic Pressure GradientThe Conundrum of High and Low Diastolic Pulmonary GradientChristian Gerges, Irene M. Lang, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyCharacterization of Pulmonary Hypertension in Heart Failure Using the Diastolic Pressure Gradient: The Conundrum of High and Low Diastolic Pulmonary GradientEmmanouil Tampakakis, Ryan J. Tedford, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More