MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- Restricted accessHeart Failure Therapeutics on the Basis of a Biased Ligand of the Angiotensin-2 Type 1 ReceptorRationale and Design of the BLAST-AHF Study (Biased Ligand of the Angiotensin Receptor Study in Acute Heart Failure)G. Michael Felker, Peter S. Pang, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly and Late Effects of High- Versus Low-Dose Angiotensin Receptor Blockade on Renal Function and Outcomes in Patients With Chronic Heart FailureMichael S. Kiernan, Marvin A. Konstam, et al.
- Restricted accessPrescribing Patterns to Optimize Heart RateAnalysis of 1,000 Consecutive Outpatient Appointments to a Single Heart Failure Clinic Over a 6-Month PeriodRiet Dierckx, Andrew L. Clark, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Temporal Trends, and Prognostic Impact of Heart Failure Complicating Acute Myocardial InfarctionThe SWEDEHEART Registry (Swedish Web-System for Enhancement and Development of Evidence-Based Care in Heart Disease Evaluated According to Recommended Therapies): A Study of 199,851 Patients Admitted With Index Acute Myocardial Infarctions, 1996 to 2008Liyew Desta, Hans Persson, et al.
- Restricted accessGalectin-3 in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionA RELAX Trial Substudy (Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibition to Improve Clinical Status and Exercise Capacity in Diastolic Heart Failure)Omar F. AbouEzzeddine, Margaret M. Redfield, et al.
- Restricted accessEvolving Role of Galectin-3 as a Cardiac BiomarkerHeart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction and Renal Function, Important Pieces of the PuzzleChristopher R. deFilippi, Robert H. Christenson, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More