MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: PHARMACOGENETICS AND PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
- Restricted accessAlbuminuria Is Independently Associated With Cardiac Remodeling, Abnormal Right and Left Ventricular Function, and Worse Outcomes in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionDaniel H. Katz, Sanjiv J. Shah, et al.
- Restricted accessReduced Risk for Inappropriate Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Shocks With Dual-Chamber Therapy Compared With Single-Chamber TherapyResults of the Randomized OPTION StudyChristof Kolb, Dominique Babuty, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Use in Patients With ComorbiditiesResults From a Combined Analysis of 4 Randomized Clinical TrialsBenjamin A. Steinberg, Gillian D. Sanders, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Rehabilitation Improves Functional Capacity and Patient-Reported Health Status in Patients With Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist DevicesThe Rehab-VAD Randomized Controlled TrialDennis J. Kerrigan, Steven J. Keteyian, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More