MINI FOCUS ISSUE: HEART FAILURE WITH PRESERVED EJECTION FRACTION
- Restricted accessRandomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Sitaxsentan to Improve Impaired Exercise Tolerance in Patients With Heart Failure and a Preserved Ejection FractionMichael R. Zile, William C. Little, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Cardiovascular Events on Change in Quality of Life and Utilities in Patients After Myocardial InfarctionA VALIANT Study (Valsartan In Acute Myocardial Infarction)Eldrin F. Lewis, Shelby D. Reed, et al.
- Restricted accessRegional Differences in Recipient Waitlist Time and Pre- and Post-Transplant Mortality After the 2006 United Network for Organ Sharing Policy Changes in the Donor Heart Allocation AlgorithmP. Christian Schulze, Donna M. Mancini, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Exercise Training on Outcomes in Women With Heart FailureAnalysis of HF-ACTION (Heart Failure–A Controlled Trial Investigating Outcomes of Exercise TraiNing) by SexIleana L. Piña, Steven J. Keteyian, et al.
- Restricted accessFatigue as a Predictor of Outcome in Patients With Heart FailureAnalysis of CORONA (Controlled Rosuvastatin Multinational Trial in Heart Failure)Ana Cristina Perez-Moreno, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Forgotten No MoreLast mentioned on Mon Jan 21 2019
- View More