MINI FOCUS ISSUE: TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH
- Restricted accessSarcomere Gene Mutations Are Associated With Increased Cardiovascular Events in Left Ventricular HypertrophyResults From Multicenter Registration in JapanTakashi Fujita, Masakazu Yamagishi, et al.
- Restricted accessGene Expression Profiles of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells Reveal Transcriptional Signatures as Novel Biomarkers of Cardiac Remodeling in Rats With Aldosteronism and Hypertensive Heart DiseaseIvan C. Gerling, Karl T. Weber, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Prognostic Significance of Heart Rate in Patients Hospitalized for Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Sinus RhythmInsights From the EVEREST (Efficacy of Vasopressin Antagonism in Heart Failure: Outcome Study With Tolvaptan) TrialStephen J. Greene, Mihai Gheorghiade, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Resynchronization Therapy in Patients With Atrial FibrillationThe CERTIFY Study (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Multinational Registry)Maurizio Gasparini, Francisco Leyva, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Outcomes and Cardiovascular Responses to Different Exercise Training Intensities in Patients With Heart FailureA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisHashbullah Ismail, Neil A. Smart, et al.
Letter to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Practical Guide to Prescribing Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for CardiologistsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 06 2019
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Aug 01 2019
- Initiation, Continuation, Switching, and Withdrawal of Heart Failure Medical Therapies During HospitalizationLast mentioned on Fri Oct 04 2019
- View More