Outcomes and Quality
- Restricted accessReframing Global Variation in Heart Failure TrialsThinking Beyond Location on the MapStephen J. Greene and Robert M. Califf
- Restricted accessTarget Dose Versus Maximum Tolerated Dose in Heart FailureTime to Calibrate and Define Actionable GoalsBiykem Bozkurt
- Restricted accessPreventing Heart Failure at the Population LevelConventional Cardiovascular Risk Factor Management Should ContinueMartin R. Cowie and Rosita Zakeri
- Restricted accessReplySafety of Alpha-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists in Heart FailureCynthia A. Jackevicius, Alberta L. Warner, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Urgency of DoingAddressing Gaps in Use of Evidence-Based Medical Therapy for Heart FailureStephen J. Greene and G. Michael Felker
- Restricted accessRising Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure in the United StatesFacts Versus FictionRohan Khera, Harlan M. Krumholz, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Hospital Readmissions Reduction ProgramEvidence for HarmAnkur Gupta and Gregg C. Fonarow
- Restricted accessThe Twittersphere Needs Academic Cardiologists!#heartdisease #No1Killer #beyondjournalsSumeet Pawar, Tariq Ahmad, et al.