JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, FACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
- Access DeniedEfficacy of Intravenous Furosemide Versus a Novel, pH-Neutral Furosemide Formulation Administered Subcutaneously in Outpatients With Worsening Heart FailureNisha A. Gilotra, Oluseyi Princewill, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedBeta-Blockers in Acute Heart FailureDo They Cause Harm?Guillaume Jondeau, Olivier MilleronJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedHFNEF, HFpEF, HF-PEF, or DHFWhat Is in an Acronym?John E. SandersonJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedI Don’t Care How Low My BNP Is, I Want to Feel GoodChristopher M. O’ConnorJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedLeft Ventricular Ejection FractionWhat Is “Normal”?Gregg C. Fonarow, Jeffrey J. HsuJACC: Heart Failure