JACC: Heart Failure publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of heart failure, including original clinical studies, experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance, state-of-the-art papers, and viewpoints.
- Editor-in-ChiefChristopher M. O'Connor, MD, FACC
Dr. O'Connor's Corner
- Access DeniedLessons Learned and Insights Gained in the Design, Analysis, and Outcomes of the COMPANION TrialMichael R. Bristow, Leslie A. Saxon, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedThe Effect of Door-to-Diuretic Time on Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Acute Heart FailureJin Joo Park, Sun-Hwa Kim, et alJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedBeta-Blockers in Acute Heart FailureDo They Cause Harm?Guillaume Jondeau, Olivier MilleronJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedLeft Ventricular Ejection FractionWhat Is “Normal”?Gregg C. Fonarow, Jeffrey J. HsuJACC: Heart Failure
- Access DeniedHFNEF, HFpEF, HF-PEF, or DHFWhat Is in an Acronym?John E. SandersonJACC: Heart Failure